Thursday, July 16, 2015

A little bit about me.

Hey there! I got nominated to do a post to answer questions about myself from Mistle over at Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas. This should be interesting....;)


1. What inspired you to start a blog?
     I have been reading blogs and watching vlogs ever since I had my second child almost 4 years ago and I just loved moms being able to give and get advice! I felt like I had a story to tell, didn't know if anyone cared to listen but hey what can ya do?!? haha.



2. Where are you originally from?
     I am originally from the suburbs of Chicago born, raised and still live here...for now anyway.
3. What do you like to do for fun?
     I like to do crafts with my kids, paint, sew , crochet.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
     Paris, I have always wanted to go there since I was a child. 
5. What is your long-term goal for your blog?
     My long term goal for my blog is to have more viewers and meet some great people! 
6. What are two of your most popular posts?
     My most popular post is the one I wrote about ADHD, 3 kids with ADHD is stressful! 
7. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
I am a sucker for reality t.v........
   
8. What advice would you give to bloggers that are just starting out?
     Be yourself and talk about what you love. 
9. What is your favorite food?
    Chinese, I could literally eat it every single day. 
10. If you could listen to one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be?
       Miranda Lambert- Platinum
11. What is your favorite store to shop at?
                  Walmart and the Dollar tree for sure!!
     


I CHALLENGE YOU.... YES YOU, WHOEVER IS READING THIS TO ANSWER THESE 11 QUESTIONS BELOW.

 1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
 2. What is your least favorite household chore?
 3. Who is your idol?
 4. What do you like most about blogging?
 5. Winter or Summer?
 6. What is your favorite book?
 7. What app do you use the most on your phone?
 8. What is your biggest fear?
 9. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
10. What do you love most?
11. Who is your favorite blogger?!?

If you tag me in your post email me and I will also edit this post and tag you after you complete the questions!! mommyknots@gmail.com!!

Mommy Knots Out.....

9 comments:

  1. Paris is also my dream destination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Paris! Been there so many times! Great getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been to France but not to Paris yet. Id love to go one day! I love me some Miranda Lambert!! I'm also a sucker to reality tv shows. What are your favorite shows? So glad you did this with me! I love getting to know other bloggers. Would love to do something like this with you again in the future.

      Delete
    2. My fav shows are anything on bravo like the real housewives and Jeff Lewis and also am a sucker for the Kardashians sometimes. lol. What shows do you like? Thanks for letting me be a part of this and I would love to do something in the future!!

      Delete
  3. Love Paris, I am actually going in Oct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You been around the bloggin world for 4 years that's a long time and you're lucky you been to Paris hopefully maybe one day I will

    ReplyDelete