Thursday, February 27, 2014

Let's get to know each other.

Hi!!!! Mommy Knots here!! Kind of new to the blogging world, not entirely new but still learning my way around things. Who am I right? Well I'm a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful, wonderful kids (on their good days at least and lets be honest sometimes there's more bad days than good) I have 3 girls and a boy. My girls are 15, 6 and 3 and my baby boy is 2. I've been with my husband for 11 years. I love to craft, crochet and cook!! I welcome friendly advice because I sure as heck do not have this mom thing down perfectly. But who does right? My kids run and tear things down, they laugh loud and cry hard but they are the sweetest little kids and I have never loved like I love my kids. And yeah I'm one of those mom's that is always talking about her kids or things to do with her kids but I love being a mom and everything that comes with it.

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ ยบ ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥  Mommy Knots

No comments:

Post a Comment